Week 5

Thumbnails:

Here is my first set of thumbnails:


I thought that the end and start scenes were missing something so I did a little something with some colourful typography to catch the viewers eye while sending a message of whats the videos about - and the message its trying to get across, heres what I came up with:




And my second set after seeing it printed out and updating some things to make it look better we well as finishing off what I hadn't yet done:



You can see the progress between the two with the typography etc - I decided to make the facts the characters talking in a speech bubble to make it more interesting and exciting to read. 

Now I am finally ready to properly start on getting my motion graphic done which I plan on keeping very simple anyway!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5.2

Week 1

Week 4