Week 1



After Monday's class, me and my partner Annabelle (Group 16) decided that we wanted to use "trees" as our topic, under the heading of Climate Change - however we both agree that they can help with other issues too. Above is the initial brainstorm I did followed by some brief research about the topic just to get me started and thinking about everything.

Below is my mood board, I am thinking of going with a simple, illustrative style but I will have to see what my partner thinks also. The colour palette I am leaning towards is very simple with lots of green and a few pops of pastel. I want my website/animation to represent and discuss the importance of plants and the positive effect that they can have not only on the environment but our wellbeing as humans.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5.2

Week 4

Week 1.2