Week 4

This week I am really just focusing on getting my illustrations done so I can start doing the motion graphics on After Effects. 

Today I drew up this house which I am planning on having twice in one scene, once in a sad, polluted world with no plants, and second in a happy clean environment with lots of plants - bright colours etc. I think if I do it right this should turn out as an effective transition.

Unfortunately things did not work out with my partner so will be proceeding solo and only need to do one motion graphic.


Here is a tree I did which I plan on incorporating into a few of my illustrations to create the appearance of a lush, healthy earth which is what I am going for. 
Here is a city I drew for the same purpose as the house, to use as a base for my transition scene where the earth is sad and then turns to happy and healthy. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5.2

Week 1