Week 5.2

My initial working for the main page of the HTML coding:



I remembered that I wanted to create a two page website so I quickly wanted to illustrate something to represent the 'How to' Page, heres what I came up with:



Unfortunately as I was a bit rushed while creating my website I didn't think to take too many screenshots while I was in the designing process and making progress, however here are the few I do have testing out different fonts and headers etc. 


After playing with the header for a while and trying to make it look good, eventually I decided that I would just make two 'banner' type things which will still say the title yet will add more interest and more of the aesthetic that I want to come through in this website. 

Here are the 'banner' titles I made - I think they look much more interesting than the plain old letters I had before and will grab the attention of the viewer (especially a kid). 





Heres how the banner looks with the website. 


This screenshot was of me trying out Arial font. 



And these screenshots were of me trying out Times New Roman font, I went with Arial in the end because I liked the simplicity of it and thought it was very easy to read


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1

Week 4