Week 2.2

Website and Illustration concepts for Thursdays Crit:


Here is my first illustration and a very simple website concept I did, I am by no means happy with this but I think that it reflects the simple style I want to go with and a similar colour palette to what I'm thinking. 

I decided to give it a face in the end as I thought it made things a little more interesting and brought a 'character' to the scene adding a little life and excitement etc. I plan to animate this so that it looks like the water is pouring down out from the watering can and you can see the plant growing. 


Annabelle seemed to like my illustrations as well as my tutors and peers so I think I just need to keep trudging on and make heaps more! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5.2

Week 4

Week 1.2