Week 2

Some simple website layout design ideas:



We discussed that we wanted our website to have 3 sections if we have time. One for 'How to Grow a Plant', one for 'Why to Grow a Plant', and one for sharing images of your plants with others. I am not sure how hard a Simple home page gif would be but a lot of the example websites we have been looking at have incorporated this so I would love to give it a go as it seems very effective in grabbing your attention. 

Here is some more research I did to further my knowledge on the topic before I moved on any further, learned a few interesting facts even though I thought I was pretty well educated on this topic already. 



This fact 'spreadsheet' if you will really inspired me with the pastel blue background and the pop of green from the plants - I think I am going to try this with my illustrations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5.2

Week 4

Week 1.2